The Smartphone carried out with an AMOLED of 5.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. However, it has a PPI of ~401 pixels density per inch.
The OnePlus 3T comes along with 2.35GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 processor and with 6GB of RAM with 64GB internal memory. Also, the prime version packs 6GB of RAM with 128GB internal memory. However, you cannot upgrade via a microSD card slot. OnePlus 3T packs a 16–Megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The OnePlus 3T runs on Android 7.1.1(Marshmallow). The device comes with 3400mAh power non-removable battery. The Smartphone covers 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm dimensions (height x width x thickness) and weight 158.00 grams.
The OnePlus 3T is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Wi-Fi, GPS, OTG, NFC, Bluetooth, 3G and LTE Networks these all are a lot of Connectivity options. The OnePlus 3T sensors include Compass, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyrometer. The Smartphones carries with non-breakable Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The Smartphone also carries out the Fast Charging which is now a days common.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. YOU MUST FIRST BACKUP YOUR FULL DATA BEFORE FLASHING YOUR ANDROID DEVICE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THEREFORE, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR DEVICE GET DAMAGED OR BRICK.
Installing a custom ROM on a OnePlus 3T (Oneplus3T) requires to Unlock Bootloader
on the OnePlus 3T (Oneplus3T) phone, which may VOID your warranty. However, it may delete all your data also. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone. Hence, we cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status:- Lineage OS 15.0 Oneplus3T (Oneplus3T) Android 8.0 Custom ROM
– Not Distinguished
Before getting started you must take care of the following task. Thus, it will help you flash your device without any interruption.
Step 1: Install USB drivers for your device on your PC.
Step 2: Be sure to backup your data including Contacts, SMS / MMS, APN & MMS Settings as well as photos and videos stored on your device’s internal or external storage.
Step 3: Make sure that your device must well charge. Ideally, the battery level should be around 60-80%. The more the better.
Important: Most of the custom ROM will not have Google APPS in them. So, you will have to download and install GAPPS manually. Also, you must take the backup of nandroid before installing custom ROM. Done with preliminary precautionary steps? So, here’s the guide:
TWRP Recovery allows you to do a plenty of cool stuff. But the point of having any custom recovery is to be capable of flashing unsigned .zip files. These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs.
So, now let’s see how to flash a LineageOS ROM on OnePlus 3T (Oneplus3T) using TWRP recovery.
How to install Lineage OS 15.0 Oneplus3T (oneplus3t) Custom ROM?
1. Download and transfer the official LineageOS ROM and GAPPS for Lineage os you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
2.Now boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
3. Select “Wipe” from the TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.└ Note: This will factory resets your device. Simply Skip the step if your ROM does not need a factory reset.
4. Now, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the official Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- So, finally, when your ROM successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option. Thus, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Hit the “Back” button once cache & dalvik wipe completes. Also, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.