Motorola Moto G3 Specifications
The Smartphone carried out with an AMOLED of 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. However, it has a PPI of ~294 pixels density per inch.
The Moto G3 2015 comes along with Quad-core 1.4GHz which packs up with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410. However, you can also upgrade via a microSD card slot upto 32GB. The Smartphone carries out with 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal memory and other subset can give 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal memory. Moto G3 packs up with 13–Megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel of front shooter for selfies.
The Motorola Moto G3 generation runs on Android 6.0(Marshmallow). The device comes with 2470mAh power non-removable battery. The Smartphone covers 142.1 x 72.4 x 11.6 mm dimensions (height x width x thickness) and weight 155.00 grams.
The Moto G3 2015 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Wi-Fi, GPS, OTG, Bluetooth, 3G and LTE Networks these all are a lot of Connectivity options. The Moto G3(2015) generation sensors include Compass, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyrometer. The Smartphones carries with non-breakable Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. YOU MUST FIRST BACKUP YOUR FULL DATA BEFORE FLASHING YOUR ANDROID DEVICE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THEREFORE, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR DEVICE GET DAMAGED OR BRICK.
Installing a custom ROM on a Moto G3 2015(Osprey) requires to Unlock Bootloader
on the Moto G3 2015(Osprey) phone, which may VOID your warranty. However, it may delete all your data also. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone. Hence, we cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status:- LineageOS 15 Moto G3 2015(Osprey) Android 8.0 Custom ROM
– Not Distinguished
Before getting started you must take care of the following task. Thus, it will help you flash your device without any interruption.
Step 1: Install USB drivers for your device on your PC.
Step 2: Be sure to backup your data including Contacts, SMS / MMS, APN & MMS Settings as well as photos and videos stored on your device’s internal or external storage.
Step 3: Make sure that your device must well charge. Ideally, the battery level should be around 60-80%. The more the better.
Important: Most of the custom ROM will not have Google APPS in them. So, you will have to download and install GAPPS manually. Also, you must take the backup of nandroid before installing custom ROM. Done with preliminary precautionary steps? So, here’s the guide:
TWRP Recovery allows you to do a plenty of cool stuff. But the point of having any custom recovery is to be capable of flashing unsigned .zip files. These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs.
So, now let’s see how to flash a LineageOS ROM on Moto G3 2015(Osprey) using TWRP recovery.
How to install LineageOS 15 Moto G3 2015 (Osprey) Android 8.0 ROM?
1. Download and transfer the official LineageOS ROM and GAPPS for Lineage os you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
2.Now boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
3. Select “Wipe” from the TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.└ Note: This will factory resets your device. Simply Skip the step if your ROM does not need a factory reset.
4. Now, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the official Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- So, finally, when your ROM successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option. Thus, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Hit the “Back” button once cache & dalvik wipe completes. Also, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.