First Check Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Specification.
The Smartphone carried out with an IPS LCD of 6.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. However, it has a PPI of ~490 pixels density per inch.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro comes along with 2.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 processor and with 3GB of RAM with 32GB internal memory. However, you cannot upgrade via a microSD card. Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro packs a 16–Megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro runs on Android 5.0.2(Lollipop). The device comes with 4000mAh power removable battery. The Smartphone covers 156 x 81.3 x 7.7 mm dimensions (height x width x thickness) and weight 179.00 grams.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Wi-Fi, GPS, OTG, NFC, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G LTE Networks these all are a lot of Connectivity options. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro sensors include Compass, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. YOU MUST FIRST BACKUP YOUR FULL DATA BEFORE FLASHING YOUR ANDROID DEVICE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THEREFORE, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR DEVICE GET DAMAGED OR BRICK.
Installing a custom ROM on a Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (Kingdom) requires to Unlock Bootloader
on the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (Kingdom) phone, which may VOID your warranty. However, it may delete all your data also. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone. Hence, we cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status:- Lineage OS 14.1 for Vibe Z2 Pro (Kingdom) Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM
– Not Distinguished
Before getting started you must take care of the following task. Thus, it will help you flash your device without any interruption.
Step 1: Install USB drivers for your device on your PC.
Step 2: Be sure to backup your data including Contacts, SMS / MMS, APN & MMS Settings as well as photos and videos stored on your device’s internal or external storage.
Step 3: Make sure that your device must well charge. Ideally, the battery level should be around 60-80%. The more the better.
Important: Most of the custom ROM will not have Google APPS in them. So, you will have to download and install GAPPS manually. Also, you must take the backup of nandroid before installing custom ROM. Done with preliminary precautionary steps? So, here’s the guide:
So, here’s the guide:
TWRP Recovery allows you to do a plenty of cool stuff. But the point of having any custom recovery is to be capable of flashing unsigned .zip files. These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs.
So, now let’s see how to flash a LineageOS ROM on Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (Kingdom) using TWRP recovery.
How to install LineageOS 14.1 for Vibe Z2 Pro (kingdom) ROM?
1. Download and transfer the official LineageOS ROM and GAPPS for Lineage os you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
2.Now boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
3. Select “Wipe” from the TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.└ Note: This will factory resets your device. Simply Skip the step if your ROM does not need a factory reset.
4. Now, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the official Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- So, finally, when your ROM successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option. Thus, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Hit the “Back” button once cache & dalvik wipe completes. Also, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Feedback from our Team & Users