LINEAGEOS 15.1 ROM FOR Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) ANDROID OREO 8.1
Today we will give you a guide on Lenovo ZUK Z2(Plus). Official Lineage OS 15.1 ROM is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. You can install the Custom ROM without needing Google Application Installed. Official LineageOS 15.1 ROM does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. In the previous tutorial, we have already explained how you can install Lineage 14 Lenovo ZUK Z2 Device.
First Check Lenovo ZUK Z2 Specification.
The Smartphone carried out with an AMOLED of 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. However, it has a PPI of ~441 pixels density per inch.
Official Lineage OS 15.1 ROM Status for Lenovo ZUK Z2(Plus) Android 8.0 Custom ROM:
So, here is the status for the Lineage OS 15 Plus you guys can check what is working…
– Camcorder Video Player
– Offline Charging!
– SELinux Permissive!
– Tell us if you Know!
How to Install an official LineageOS on Lenovo ZUK Z2(Plus) Android Oreo 8.1
3. Select “Wipe” from the TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.└ Note: This will factory resets your device. Skip the step if your ROM does not need a factory reset.
4. Now, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the official Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- So, finally, when your ROM successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option. Thus, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Hit the “Back” button once cache & dalvik wipe completes. Also, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
You can share some more relaxed and exciting methods to install Lineage OS 15 ZUK Z2 Plus. Do let us know in the comment section if you have some. Also, we have some new stuff related to MIUI 9 feedbacks have a look right here.
Feedback from our team is that some of us are not happy with the performance of the smartphone as well as the main cameras. Since users are quite satisfied with the performance of Lineage OS. Also, our team expects that LineageOS soon give an update of LineageOS 15.1 Oreo 8.1 for Lenovo ZUK Z2. Some users tweeted us that Volte is not working and some issues are coming with Network setting. Now, the Volte is working properly and is fixed after the update of Lineage os Zuk z2 oreo version. However, after getting the Lineage OS ZUK Z2 official ROM to update the fingerprint problem is also fixed.
So, what’s your decision of installing LineageOS ROM? Did you guys have used the LineageOS ROM if yes than do comment in the comment box for any Assistance? If you guys think that you have some more ROMS for Lenovo ZUK Z2 than do share with us. If you have some cool things to share it with us, then let us know? Feedbacks of users is very much valuable before installing any ROM. So, these are Feedback from team and hope you guys enjoyed and excited to install LineageOS ROM.