First Check Asus Zenfone 2 Specification.
– Not Distinguished
How to Install an official LineageOS on Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE550ML) Android 7.1.1
- Download and transfer the official LineageOS ROM and GAPPS for Lineage os you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
- Now boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from the TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
└ Note: This will factory resets your device. Simply Skip the step if your ROM does not need a factory reset.
- Now, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the official Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- So, finally, when your ROM successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option. Thus, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Hit the “Back” button once cache & dalvik wipe completes. Also, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.